.quotes.

« Older   Newer »
> Posted on 16/11/2009, 17:58

Female ♥

Group:

Anonymous.

CITAZIONE
"I have always found it fascinating how much of a voice the public gives celebrities. It's just interesting to me because its not like we did that much to deserve having so many people hanging on our every word." - on the power of celebrity

I don’t condone obesity, but I don’t think we all need to be a ****ing size two. It’s a ridiculous goal. You know what’s important? Living well and not being consumed with eating boring salads that you hate. Eat Brie, and have a glass of red wine.” - on dieting

"It's so disconcerting, there are so many women now with fake breasts that that's the standard; that's what you're supposed to look like. But real boobs don't look like that, and a lot of working out won't make them look like that." - on plastic surgery

"I'm a saver...until I see something I like." - on her shopping problem

"I don't know if people tend to understand that about me or if it's just a coincidence, but I'm huge about the holidays. I usually bake six or seven types of cookies at least two dozen of each. I put up a huge tree the day after Thanksgiving, do little show villages all around my house. I'm a huge Christmas person. I think it's probably because I was raised that way." - on her similarity with the characters she plays

"I'm grateful people think I'm beautiful or think I'm sexy, and I suppose it's better than the alternative, but I do try to fight it a bit so it's not all people see me as. And I'd love to one day be in a position where I could choose a role to showcase my creativity versus just my bra size." - on people's perception of her

"There are some amazingly intelligent, beautiful women out there. The two are not mutually exclusive. You can have a brain and a body. But if you're only looking at my body, then you're looking at the wrong thing." - on beauty and brains

"I'm not perfect. But clothes help. A good bra with some underwire definitely helps a lot!" - on her body

"My plan was to be a brown-haired Izzie, but they said no. I'd love to be a brunette. Having brown hair makes me feel more exotic." - on Izzie

“I play it very cool with Patrick. . . . You don’t admit crushes to crushes. That’s embarrassing. I did ask to feel his hair. Maybe that gave me away.” - on her childhood crush on Patrick Dempsey

“I want them [fans] to think: ‘She’s on television and she looks like me.’ Because you know what’s important? Living well and not eating boring salads. Eat Brie and have a glass of red wine.”

aggiornato il 28/11

Edited by insane - 28/11/2009, 14:11

,Claire
> Posted on 16/11/2009, 18:12

grazie!!!! ci voleva questo topik!

1 replies since 16/11/2009, 17:58   180 views